Certified Scrum Professional - Product Ownership (CSP-PO)
Certified Scrum Professional - Product Ownership (CSP-PO) course
Certified Scrum Professionals challenge their teams to improve the way Scrum and other Agile techniques are applied. They have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in the art of Scrum.
Are you ready to take your knowledge and skillset in your role as Product Owner to the next level? If so, it’s time to elevate your career further by earning the Certified Scrum Professional®-Product Owner (CSP®-PO) certification. Solidify your approaches for validating product assumptions, learn advanced interactions with customers and users and master advanced Product Backlog management.
The training will be held in English by the internationally renowned Scrum trainer Evelyn Tian
P.S. If you buy from outside Estonia, VAT is not applicable. The correct price is shown on the last step of checkout.
Scrum is the most widely adopted framework for Agile development. It is a lightweight yet incredibly powerful set of values, principles, and practices to successfully deliver complex, innovative products and services that truly delight customers. Though scrum began as a way to develop software, it is currently used in a variety of industries across the globe.
Scrum relies on cross-functional teams to deliver products and services in short cycles, enabling:
- Fast feedback
- Quicker innovation
- Continuous improvement
- Rapid adaptation to change
- More delighted customers
- Accelerated pace from idea to delivery
- Growing in the Role of Product Owner
- Designing interactive learning contents about product ownership
- Working with multiple Scrum Teams
- Launching multiple Scrum Teams
- Quality expectations while working with multiple teams
- Competence growth and expectations
- Product backlog management across multiple teams
- Facilitating large scale participatory meetings
- Designing interactive learning contents about product ownership
- Product Owner as Product Champion
- Product Ownership and Organization Setup
- Product Owner manifesto
- Advanced Stakeholder Management
- Facilitating sessions with conflicting opinions
- Working with difficult stakeholders
- Enhancing stakeholder collaboration techniques
- Advanced Interactions with Customers and Users
- Advanced Customer Research
- Customer development
- Integrating customer into product development
- Advanced Product Discovery
- Comparing different customer research and product discovery techniques
- Complex Product Assumption Validation
- Evaluating different validation plans
- Continuous revising plans based on validation results
- Product Economics
- Determining profitability
- Calculating the cost of delay (CoD)
- Funding of agile product development
- Complex Product Planning and Forecasting
- Developing a product plan
- Defining a strategic and multi-team product roadmap
- Developing a release strategy
- Advanced Product Backlog Management
- Further differentiating outcome and output
- Defining value – strategy and options
- Ordering product backlog
- Comparing various prioritization techniques
- Deciding prioritization strategy for your product
- Refining product backlog to deliver customer value
- Competence, risks, uncertainties, and efficiency
- Improving customer engagement to refine Product Backlog
• Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owners (A-CSPO) who are looking for the next level of growth of your Product Ownership
• Participants who want to advance themselves on the path to Product Owner
• Agile Coaches with product ownership as a speciality
Participants should be passionate in advancing as a Product Owner, and/or a ScrumMaster or Agile coach, and therefore be willing to challenge their own thinking and approaches within this course.
The Certified Scrum Professional Product Owner (CSP-PO) workshop requires previous Scrum Product Owner knowledge and experience. All attendees must have the Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner certification (A-CSPO) and some practice prior to this workshop.
What are the benefits of a Certified Scrum Professional - Product Ownership certification?
By earning a Certified Scrum Professional - Product Ownership certification you can:
- Attend exclusive CSP events with other leaders in Agile and Scrum
- Attract more recruiters and command a higher rate of pay
- Establish a gateway and milestone toward becoming CST®, CEC, or CTC
- Receive a free Premium subscription to the world's largest Agile assessment and continuous improvement platform, Comparative Agility®
- 365 day access to our learning portal via https://evelynkonsult.learnupon.com/
- Prior to the completion of the program, free coaching time with Evelyn for questions, practices, and real life challenges based on your schedule to be booked via the learning portal.
- Certification cost of the program is included.
- After your completion of the program, monthly free coaching circles (excluding holiday seasons) for your continuous growth.
Thank you Evelyn Tian for the amazing training session!" I am very happy to close the year as I start it: Thank you for the amazing training of Certified Scrum Professional® - ScrumMaster! I wish you the best of the best for next year. Happy new year!
Thanks Evelyn Tian from amazing online certification program! I learned a lot! The homeworks has been really good and given me lot to think about. I have adopted some new techniques during this course that are really valuable to me. Thank you for the great course!
I truly enjoyed the great learning experience! Thank you Evelyn Tian for the great experience and all the shared knowledge. It has been a pleasure working with you, Evelyn on the program! I am proud to become Advanced Certified Product Owner by Scrum Alliance!
Evelyn Tian is a coach, trainer and a keynote speaker of international conferences. Today her passion and dedication to teaching scrum has landed her a place on the board of Scrum Alliance Organisation.
She has close to 30 years of product development experience in telecom products, automotive industry, financial sectors and e-commerce products, with vast experience from product management, project management, system architect, software development, system integration and installation, and customer support. She can easily move between high-level strategic management discussions and detailed discussions on software craftsmanship.
Evelyn’s primary areas of interests include fostering a culture of software craftsmanship and helping organizations continuously improve through lean and agile. Tian believes that lean and agile enhance the way software is developed, products are implemented, and services are fulfilled.
Evelyn has built a lengthy track record and gathered deep insights in coaching organization transformation, agile leadership, product excellence and teams to unleash their potential. She previously was the Lean and Agile Head Coach of Ericsson, supporting the telecom giant's transformation initiatives.
With backgrounds in both electrical engineering and computer science, she has furthered her education in EMBA, psychology, and professional coaching as well. Evelyn is widely involved in the following external communities:
• Advisory Board Member of IEEE Software;
• speaks at and chairs conferences on Lean, Agile and product development;
• teaches at universities on Software Engineering;
• publishes and translates books and papers on Agile, Scrum, and Change Management;
2017 - Present Evelyn Konsult AB (Coach and Trainer)
2015 – 2017 Ericsson Communications (Head of Global Transformation Support Center)
2009 – 2017 Ericsson Communications (Lean and Agile Head Coach)
1996 – 2009 Ericsson Communications (Various roles from integrator, designer, system architect, project lead, and product manager)
Evelyn’s certifications with Scrum Alliance: