Certified Scrum Professional - ScrumMaster (CSP-SM)
Certified Scrum Professional ScrumMaster® (CSP-SM) training class
Certified Scrum Professionals challenge their teams to improve the way Scrum and other Agile techniques are applied. They have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in the art of Scrum.
Are you ready for the next level of experience and expertise in the art of Scrum? If so, it’s time to elevate your career further by earning the Certified Scrum Professional®-ScrumMaster (CSP®-SM) certification.
Learn to find practical solutions and improve your implementation of Scrum in the workplace.
Language: The training will be held in English.
Trainer: Your trainer will be the internationally renowned Scrum trainer Evelyn Tian (see below for bio).
Price: If you buy from outside Estonia, VAT is not applicable. The correct price is shown on this page and the last step of checkout.
Scrum is the most widely adopted framework for Agile development. It is a lightweight yet incredibly powerful set of values, principles, and practices to successfully deliver complex, innovative products and services that truly delight customers. Though scrum began as a way to develop software, it is currently used in a variety of industries across the globe.
Scrum relies on cross-functional teams to deliver products and services in short cycles, enabling:
- Fast feedback
- Quicker innovation
- Continuous improvement
- Rapid adaptation to change
- More delighted customers
pace from idea to delivery
• Advanced Coaching
o Advanced Coaching Skills and their application
o Coaching Tools
• Advanced Coaching + Advanced Facilitation
o Coaching Application with Responsibility Process
o Coaching Assumptions and Agreement
o Alternatives to Open Discussion
o Visual Facilitation
o Remote Facilitation
• A deeper dive into Lean, Agile and Scrum
o Key Lean Principles and Concepts
o Assessing Waste at All Levels
o Applications in Scrum Framework and Organization Transformation
• Services to Development Team
o Different Methods to Assess Existing Teams
o Team Performance Curve (and Tuckman Model comparison)
o Coaching Team via Team Development Profile
o Coaching Team via Drexler-Sibbet Model
o 5 Dysfunctions of Teams
o Starting and Growing New Agile Teams
o Coaching Team on Software Craftsmanship
• Services to Product Owner
o Creation and Revision of Product Vision and Strategy
o Complex Product Backlog Management
o Product Owner Support
• Services to Organization
o Complex Adaptive System
o Effective Culture Change (concepts and tools)
o Organization Change via contrasting different models
o Organization Change Pattern Analysis
o Scaling – Growing Organization
• Personal Development
o Case Study – how to approach different coaching scenarios (theory into practice)
o Coaching practices for personal growth actions
o Design of Individual Learning and Capability Goals and Follow-up
o Next Steps
• Advanced Certified ScrumMasters (A-CSM) who are are looking for the next level of growth.
• ScrumMasters who have Scrum experience for close to two years;
• Managers who want to better support their teams;
• Individuals who want to develop themselves on the path of Agile Coach
Our CSP-SM program is designed with deep learning for those who want to advance themselves to the next level of agile coaching, including the practitioners who want to advance to Certified Team Coach (CTC) and/or Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC).
Participants should be passionate in advancing as a ScrumMaster and an Agile coach, and therefore be willing to challenge their own thinking and approaches within this course.
All attendees must have the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster certification (A-CSM) and some experience is recommended prior to the Certified Scrum Professional ScrumMaster (CSP-SM) workshop.
What are the benefits of a Certified Scrum Professional - ScrumMaster certification?
By earning a Certified Scrum Professional - ScrumMaster® certification you can:
- Attend exclusive CSP® events with other leaders in Scrum and Agile
- Attract more recruiters and command a higher rate of pay
- Establish a gateway and milestone toward becoming CST®, CEC, or CTC
- Receive a free Premium subscription to the world's largest Agile assessment and continuous improvement platform, Comparative Agility®
To earn a CSP-SM certification, you must meet the following requirements:
- Hold an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) certification with Scrum Alliance
- Attend a certified CSP-SM course, such as this one
- Successfully complete all components of the course
- Validate at least 24 months of work experience specific to the role of product owner (within the past five years.) This can be met before or after attending the course.
- 365 day access to our learning portal via https://evelynkonsult.learnupon.com/
- Prior to the completion of the program, free coaching time with Evelyn for questions, practices, and real life challenges based on your schedule to be booked via the learning portal.
- Certification cost of the program is included.
- After your completion of the program, monthly free coaching circles (excluding holiday seasons) for your continuous growth.
Excellent course! Love the international feeling with participants from different continents and the learning from both A-CSM and CSP-SM! Thanks for offering it in a format that made it possible for me as a parent to a child with special needs to make my agile dreams come true without ruining my family life!
Evelyn is my favourite teacher - her pedagogical skills are great, the contents are very helpful and applicable to daily work. The online sessions were excellent, with case discussions, breakout room exercises. I achieved A-CSM, A-CSPO and CSP-SM, and I am ready to take the next learning program she launches.
Evelyn has the ability to feel present in a room, even though it is an online course. What I found to be exceptional about her was the way she challenged us by giving us a problem to solve using only her material and our brains. I loved every second of it.
Evelyn Tian is a coach, trainer and a keynote speaker of international conferences. Today her passion and dedication to teaching scrum has landed her a place on the board of Scrum Alliance Organisation.
She has close to 30 years of product development experience in telecom products, automotive industry, financial sectors and e-commerce products, with vast experience from product management, project management, system architect, software development, system integration and installation, and customer support. She can easily move between high-level strategic management discussions and detailed discussions on software craftsmanship.
Evelyn’s primary areas of interests include fostering a culture of software craftsmanship and helping organizations continuously improve through lean and agile. Tian believes that lean and agile enhance the way software is developed, products are implemented, and services are fulfilled.
Evelyn has built a lengthy track record and gathered deep insights in coaching organization transformation, agile leadership, product excellence and teams to unleash their potential. She previously was the Lean and Agile Head Coach of Ericsson, supporting the telecom giant's transformation initiatives.
With backgrounds in both electrical engineering and computer science, she has furthered her education in EMBA, psychology, and professional coaching as well. Evelyn is widely involved in the following external communities:
• Advisory Board Member of IEEE Software;
• speaks at and chairs conferences on Lean, Agile and product development;
• teaches at universities on Software Engineering;
• publishes and translates books and papers on Agile, Scrum, and Change Management;
2017 - Present Evelyn Konsult AB (Coach and Trainer)
2015 – 2017 Ericsson Communications (Head of Global Transformation Support Center)
2009 – 2017 Ericsson Communications (Lean and Agile Head Coach)
1996 – 2009 Ericsson Communications (Various roles from integrator, designer, system architect, project lead, and product manager)
Evelyn’s certifications with Scrum Alliance: